Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Seahorse

I wanted to use these dies I got recently so making a card for Grandma that has been under the weather was the perfect excuse. I also made an extra card for a mingle.

For the sea I used Memento ink toffee crunch (bottom) summer sky, Bahama blue, Danube blue and nautical blue. I stamped gorgeous grunge with distress ink old paper only on the brown part. The seaweed is a die by Elizabeth Crafts Design, the seahorse is also a Elizabeth Crafts Design die, it's a two piece die, the bottom piece I sponged with Memento ink desert sand, toffee crunch & rich cocoa then mounted the top die and mounted it with foam. The bubbles are done with birthday blooms by SU and distress ink picket fence. The little seahorse is part of the coloring layering seahorse stamp set by Hero Arts.

This card was for Grandma and the message stamped with tuxedo black is friendship messages by Simon Says Stamp



This card was for my mingle the bubbles were done with brilliance moonlight white as my blue was darker, message is from the same set as the little seahorse.


No comments:

Post a Comment