Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's hot outside

I had to make a card with summer theme for a mingle (aka swap) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do my first thought was not to participate :0) but decided I have to have something in my craft room that could work so I check my background / scrapbook papers and found some water and sand so made my beach, then of course needed something else so check what I could use and ended up picking some brads I got at Impress that I'm pretty sure are by Outlet Eyelets & Brads, since I put them towards the water needed a little on the corner so used the star seashell from flipflops2stamp by Stamps of Life...I know this kind of seashells totally need water but I can just assume they're dead LOL I wanted to put my brads closer to the "water" pretending the ball was coming and going with the waves, the flip flops got caught with the waves but only one came back :0) and of course the bucket for sand castles has to be sort of close to water to be able to work on the castle or to grab water to pour on the ones laying under the sun :0) the happy stamp is custom made part of a set I got done and the summer days is by Lockhart Stamp Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment