Tuesday, August 30, 2016

We moved

Also, part of the wedding gift were some we moved cards as they'll be moving to their new home soon. We were going to give them the cards as part of their housewarming gift but I thought that when they do their change of address they could send the cards to the people that normally sends them regular mail or cards :0)

The "We moved" was done with the computer, I needed a starting point for the alphabet set. Upper & lower cases Sophisticated alphabets by Concord and 9th stamped with tuxedo black. I also printed the map from Google maps showing the cities where they are moving from/to and then die cut them with wheely great stamp & die combo set from Taylored Expressions. The washi tape I got at Impress.

I wanted something flat and simple as originally I thought of making them postcards but then decided that probably the die cut car with the awful mishandle of mail by post office for sure wouldn't make it to destination so made full A2 cards



No comments:

Post a Comment