Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox I have a thank you card. Back when this stamp was available I couldn't use it. I have a hard time with big stamps not just because of the size and my small hands but my hands are not in good shape :0( anyway I liked the stamp but not being able to use it decided not to buy; now with the MISTI is so easy to use any size stamp as I can ink and reink as many times as I need to get a nice impression. I checked Pinterest to see what was done with the stamp and love a lot of the ideas I got. I borrowed the stamp from a friend and it was great using it with my MISTI. This is the card I made for today.

The stamp is Hello, doily by SU, I stamped with VersaMark and added white embossing powder. I then use Tim Holtz distress ink Victorian velvet and applied with sponge all over making sure to go outside the doily when I was happy with the color I picked my message which was from Friendship messages stamp set by Simon Says Stamp, used the same Victorian Velvet ink to stamp, then cut my layer to match my card...it was A2


No comments:

Post a Comment