Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Diamond thanks & treat box

I made some thank you treat gifts for my sister and since she liked them very much as well as her recipients she gave me a Snoopy t-shirt as a thank you gift and this is the card I gave her for it.

I used some top note bigz die scraps I had in my drawer, the pearls were a set that matched some Spellbinders dies so used both the die to match the pearls and the message is Heartfelt Creations,


This is the treat box in the shape of a book as she works at the library. Ribbon from my stash. Mostly everything was scraps of paper or papers I had cut for another project and didn't end up using.

the Seattle scene is by Make An Impressions


The thank you is by Savvy Stamps, 


the "pages" were done with gorgeous grunge by SU


inside was her personal note and chocolates





No comments:

Post a Comment