Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring Stamp-A-Stack

On Saturday, I attended a SU workshop with one of the local demonstrators we got to make 12 cards, 6 different designs.

These are the 6 designs we made

For this first card, I didn't like the shadow but I had already ruined my pieces and although I normally do have extra paper I do not own any shimmer paper, oh well, when and if I redo the card will make sure I don't do that. Maybe is the watercolor that I hate doing, should have left it uncolored and used my Copic Markers when I got home :0)


This card, the alignment of flowers was different and I did my knot on the other side :0)


For this card, I didn't use the message that was available I used a message from another SU set after I got home. We were supposed to cover the starfish with glitter but I don't like glitter as it's too messy so I added Wink of Stella instead (which you can't see on photo)


This card, other than how I set the flowers I pretty much did it like the sample


For this card, we were supposed to use an acrylic block as stamp but I don't like how that looks so wanted to do something else. Also, the message was forever friends so decided to use thank you as I'm working on thank you cards for donation.



For this last card, I added my tag sort of like hanging from top. I finished this card at home and since I did remember how the original card was and the battery on camera was dead so couldn't check :0) so I also missed adding the bermuda bay ribbon around the watermelon wonder ribbon, also changed the message to a stamp by Savvy Stamps and probably the arrangement of the flowers was off



No comments:

Post a Comment