Sunday, April 10, 2016

One great year

When I first got/opened this Paper Pumpkin, December 2015 I complain and complain because I thought, still think, it was a very expensive kit for the supplies we got. A useless stamp set, ONLY 12 4x6 decorative papers and a few embellishments to make a calendar. I have never bought a calendar for $22 and when I made calendars many years ago never cost me that much. I still make pocket calendars and for that price, I could make 30. I have to say that I had fun working on the cards. I was able to make 23 cards, still feel wasn't enough supplies as most of the things were from my stash.

Once again I picked a few stamp, inks, punches and embellishments and started working on the cards. Makes it easier if I just have to reach within my desk to get supplies. I do have to clean my desk after I'm done with a box as it's just way too much messy so big distraction for an OCD person having so much stuff out :0)

For this one card, I used a set & matching bird punch by SU, the background is a CTMH stamp set, message is also SU


For the next 3 cards, the message is the same CTMH set




For the next two cards, the message, as well as the background is the same CTMH stamp set



For this one, the message is Endless Creations and the flower is from the same CTMH stamp ser

     

For this one is another SU stamp set, message is also SU, different set :0) I ran out of banners from the kit so used a third SU set and "matching" die to cut the banner


Same SU stamp set and matching bird punch as the first card, SU ribbon and the message is Stamp A Mania


The same CTMH stamp set and Stamp a Mania message


the message is SU set, the doily is from my stash I think I got it at Dollar Tree, its part of a big heart


The message is V.I.P., the ribbon, as well as background stamp on the next two cards are SU


the message on this one is unknown


last design, the message is SU set, as well as the ribbon and this is the only card that I used the useless stamp set :0) so technically is not completely useless LOL


2 comments: