Monday, April 4, 2016

Mistletoe & Holly

One more Paper Pumpkin kit :0) this one was the November 2015. Supplies were for Christmas cards but as you have been reading I'm working on Thinking of You for the card drive.

To take less time gathering supplies and more time working on cards I pretty much picked a few sets, ink, paper die and got to work.

This one the background is Rubbernecker, the die is Spellbinders


Here I used petite petals set and matching punch, message is Endless Creations 


Here I used another Endless Creations stamp...part of it, the YOU is part of Sew You paper pumpkin, paper flower from my stash and some pearls


Here again Spellbinders die, everything else was from kit


Once again used Spellbinders die, the flowers were from a freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine


For this last card, I used the part of the Endless Creations stamp, again the YOU from the Sew You paper pumpkin and the bird is a Martha Stewart punch


No comments:

Post a Comment