Thursday, April 14, 2016

Shoebox Thursday

Today is by best friend and adoptive family member's birthday


I made her two cards as I celebrated her birthday two days :0) this is the first card I gave her. I had been wanting to make this fold, the idea came from Sharon Burkert. Actually, I bought this SU set because of her card :0)

The front just looks like her fold card, I think is called split front panel


but as always I changed the way the card itself was, on my card base is a whole panel just missing the two pieces on each side...I know more work but I like nice and smooth look on the inside as well as the outside and it was bugging me the glued piece :0). Messages are Endless Creations


Now for our Shoebox Project, Kathy had for us a card with some stamps she bought on her recent trip to Hawaii. We all got to pick one of the stamps we used as a souvenir from her trip and I picked Aloha



No comments:

Post a Comment