Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I decided to make the double skirt fold card. One of my friends wanted to do something with this technique for her mother's day card. I had played with different folds and this is one. The first card I saw was by Dream crafter on SplitCoastStampers, also one by Joanne/JoJot and of course now a lot of people are doing this. It's a fun card and pretty easy to make.

I used hostess set best thoughts by SU, the message is by Dandelion Designs. Since I'm a visual person I kind saw that the folds were between 1/2" to 1" and it works with a 12x12 paper.


For this one the set I used was Con amor, mamá by SU


This one I decided to leave it blank so I can use it for anything my message inside would be that says what this card is :0) I should have stamped my flower more center but figure if and when I'm ready to mail if I do want to add a message I would still have room


No comments:

Post a Comment