Friday, April 15, 2016

Balloon

This is the second card I gave my girlfriend. I had borrowed the Celebrate Today Stamp Set & Balloon Framelit dies by SU to work on graduation cards and since I had the set on my desk decided to use it for this card.

It was a pretty clean and simple card. Went to my scrap drawer and grab different pieces of blue then I die cut the balloons. I stamped the shadow and happy birthday on them and then did my card base which had a partial section of acetate. I also added a little texture on the front as it was like too much white :0) the stamp I used was by CTMH


Because I adhered the balloons partially on the acetate and of course my OCD would not be happy if I saw the adhesive on the back I added the same color balloons on the inside except didn't stamp the happy birthday. Decided to stamp the strings on the inside panel and since they looked like they were just flying out of place after the card was open...if you notice on top it looks just perfect. I stamped a line like if the message was on a balloon and the 3 strings were hanging from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment