Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Doodle Bouquet

Took a class or workshop with Pam Boedeker, Educator from Altenew and this is the card I made. Unfortunately, I didn’t have Altenew supplies for this class so used other products.

Die cut the handpicked flowers coordinating cuts by PinkFresh Studio then stamped with its stamp set with Altenew crisp permanent black ink that is alcohol markers friendly ink and with my Copic marker 100 started going around covering all the white areas then color all flowers and the stems. I should have done the coloring first and then black to me seems easier as I think colored some leaves in black instead of green LOL. I decided to use the matching layered stencils instead of coloring with markers.

Altenew crisp dye ink baby pink & fuchsia from the spring bouquet collection; wisteria & hydrangea from the enchanted garden collection; soft lilac & lavender fields from the shades of purple collection; orange cream from the warm and cozy collection; sunkissed & autumn blaze also from the warm and cozy collection; sunkissed & orange cream from the same warm and cozy collection; Fresh dye ink silver sage from the frosted foliage collection.

Then die cut a few more layers of the flower for dimension and mounted to a layer of Recollections 110 lb. black cardstock die cut with glass effects Shapeabilities by Spellbinders and mounted to an A2 card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock


As always I leave my cards without message until I need them and for this I needed a birthday card so used one of my gold glimmer foil messages I have premade. It was from the glimmer plate everyday sentiments II by Spellbinders





No comments:

Post a Comment