Monday, April 10, 2023

Blobby roses

For these cards, all white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper cover smooth 80 lb. except the card base that is 120 lb. 

I started by grabbing a piece of  white cardstock about 6x6 just about the same size as the layered stencils blobby roses by Altenew then I started working the layers. I used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks and small blending brushes. Leaves: pine needles & lucky clever. Flowers: fossilized amber, antique linen, squeezed lemonade. Cut layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and matted with a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A the left over set aside for another card then mounted all to an A2 card base. For my messages I used blockandscriptsentiments2stamp set by The Stamps of Life with VersaFine Clair nocturne



To finish the other card I used the matching dies blobby roses die set by Altenew I was only able to cut one of the flowers which I mounted 3 layers plus the colored one, the cut piece mounted on a scrap of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then on by A2 card base which was folded to make an easel then since I still had a small piece of stenciled paper I mounted it to black stamped the message from stamp set Beautiful inside by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne and attached as the stopper





No comments:

Post a Comment