Thursday, April 6, 2023

Challenge

I have been joining the Saturday with Bridget workshop that has Altenew Educators along with other card makers and they have a challenge every week. For the week of March 11 was given by Deara and she gave us two things the use of embossing folder and a card sketch she did, this was my take.

All white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock. All product is Altenew unless otherwise noted.

On one layer of white I ran it through with the beautiful Bergenia 3D embossing folder then cut it so I could layer to a die cut layer of Recollections 110 lb. black cardstock with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A for the sketch design I decided to use washi tape and stitched oval dies by The Stamps of Life and instead of image just add my message which was from home sweet home outline stamp set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. Used 2 black and 3 white pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment