Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Challenge

I have been joining the Saturday with Bridget workshop that has Altenew Educators along with other card makers and they have a challenge every week. For the week of March 18 it was no stamping, ombre ink blending, layers, a color we don’t like and creative used of not stamped sentiment. I missed that also was textured but guess with the beads I covered it LOL I don’t really dislike any color I just forget to use some colors as I try to go for the same colors all the time so one of the ladies picked orange for me

All white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock.

I used peaches & cream Color Mates World Win cardstock all 4 tones for the deep, medium & the white used Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A to die cut the layers, for dark used Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B. I also die cut a piece of white with HA infinity nested rectangle shapes die set and on this piece blended with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks dried marigold, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon. Then mounted all the layers together and then the an A2 card base then die cut 6 layers in white of balloon shaker die by PPP glued them all to the card added the beads then die cut another one with the light orange glued it to acetate and cut it around and cover the shaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment