Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Challenge

I have been joining the Saturday with Bridget workshop that has Altenew Educators along with other card makers and they have a challenge every week. For the week of February 25 five 5 people gave one item to use on the card embossing powder, alcohol inks, embellishments, edge die cut or partial die cutting and shaker card.  So this was my take to 4 of the 5 things as I don’t do embossing

All white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock. All product is Altenew unless otherwise noted.

On a layer white cardstock blended Tim Holtz distress oxide tumbled glass, salty ocean & blueprint sketch then grabbed one of my alcohol background that I had made in the past 

and die cut with sunset on the sea hot foil & die set by Trinity Stamps then partially die cut a circle frame from circle die set wreath builder mini stamp kit by Gina K Design several times for the shaker bits added micro beads and confetti bits that I had saved from a past project and glued all to the layer then mounted to an A2 card base



No comments:

Post a Comment