Sunday, October 3, 2021

Hello Fall

Saturday was World Card Making Day for us card makers it's the perfect excuse to spend the day making card that hopefully will be given away. This day was created in 2006 by Paper Craft Magazine I believe and it was so we could have our holiday cards done ahead of time or to have them done. Since then it has always been the first Saturday in October.

I made Halloween & Fall cards not Christmas cards guess not in the mood for Christmas yet even if it's the best holiday ever LOL and since we are in Fall that is what I want to do right now

These were very simple cards base Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock the rest from my stash but I got them at JoAnn so they probably are Core'dinations; the die is Hello steel cutting die by Elizabeth Craft Designs cover with Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush and then glossy accents by Ranger






No comments:

Post a Comment