Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Trick or treat

This is another card for my donation box to Gray Matters Foundation. For this set I started with a base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock plus a strip which I embossed with Skeleton hands, spiders & spiderweb embossing folder by Sizzix then cut my Creepy crawly DSP; another piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock which I stamped with Spook2scare stamp of the month October 2010 by The Stamps of Life the spider web with distress ink hickory smoke, the hat with tangelo twist spot ink and the message with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink for the inside I added a layer of MFT Orange fizz cardstock and Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment