Sunday, October 24, 2021

Happy Haunting

Another card for my donation box to Gray Matters Foundation. For these set I started with a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock and extra strip which I embossed with Spiders embossing folder by Sizzix then cut my DSP Creepy crawly added another piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock which I stamped the spider web with Flip the web stamp set by Taylored Expressions with distress ink hickory smoke and the spider with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and the message with tangelo twist spot ink. On the inside I added a layer of MFT Orange fizz cardstock and a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment