Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween

I had to make a Frankenstein card for a mingle aka swap so decided to use that for my card for Bret and our oldest granddaughter as it was such a cute image. I started with a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock stamped my image from Franken Josh stamp set by Aki Fukuoka & Sparkle Creations with Lawn Fawnamentals premium jet black ink and colored with Copic Markers then restamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then masked my image and using distress ink hickory smoke with DIY stencil of clouds and distress ink Pumice smoke for pebbles and Erin Lee Creative blending brushes then die cut my layer with Double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness. Mounted it on a die cut layer with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then stamped the bats with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink from Happy Halloween stamp & die template set by Stephanie Low & Spellbinders and finally finished my card base with Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment