Saturday, October 23, 2021

You're wicked cool

I was working on cards for my donation box to Gray Matter Foundation so I used one of the folds the SU people like to do to showcase their DSP as it's double sided and since I was using one of their old paper packs and I wanted to finish the whole pack it was a great way to kill two birds with one stone a nice way to make plenty of cards and showcase the paper. I started by cutting my base out of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock plus another strip of black which I embossed with one of the folders from Midnight haunting set by Cuttlebug Cricut then cut my DSP deciding which side would go on the inside and outside the paper pack was Creepy crawly, for my white on the front and inside I used Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. The halloween girl was stamped with distress ink hickory smoke and the message with VersaFine Clair nocturne and it's from color layering moonlit night stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment