Thursday, May 2, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I decided to do a little more complicated. Except for one lady the others are more advance and I do a lot of the prep work to make it easy. It's a pop-up shadow box card using the new Gina K Design card kit elegant aster. After I did my cutting and scoring I realized I sort of messed up so my card is bigger than a regular A2 card but since I normally use A6 envelopes I don't care LOL the final cards ended up 5-1/2" x 4-1/2" The message was stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink from the set forest friends by W Plus 9, the rest of the stamping was with blue lagoon ink. The opening was done with double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness The card folds flat for mailing BUT it still a bit bulky so personally I would at the extra postage just in case or one of those non machinable stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment