Thursday, May 23, 2019

Paper pumpkin

After working on the challenge cards posted yesterday, I still felt like finishing the kit so continue working on some other cards so I made 3 other designs before I had to call it quits as I ran out of colored card stock to work on.

The first card once again cut the card base in half and only used the printed part which I mounted on petal pink then on very vanilla card base, added one of the foil die cut labels and printed die cut elements stamped my message from the kit with old olive ink


for my next card, once again cut the card in half and only used the printed part which I mounted on early espresso cardstock and then on a very vanilla card base. I stamped my message from the kit with early espresso ink and punched it out with story label punch added some early espresso ink with blending tool and some pearls from my stash


and last card again cut my card base from kit in half using only the printed part which I mounted on pool party cardstock then I folded my very vanilla card base into z fold mounted my piece and wrapped the velvet ribbon that came in the kit around and then glued one of the printed die-cut elements from the kit and some pearls from my stash




No comments:

Post a Comment