Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Homework Day 6

This was the last class and it was washi tape. Altenew has this cool big washi tapes about 4-3/8" wide so Justine focus on those, I think they also have the little or regular thin washi tapes but we didn't use them on the class and I didn't pay attention on them while shopping 😉 the level one was just adding the tape on the cardstock and she made two cards by die cutting words out of one and then adding the words on a second card. I glue my washi tape, painted fantasy, and added die cut words on them which are wonderful jotted script craft die by Memory Box and the you is part of a message from beautiful inside set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne


Intermediate level was adding the washi tape to cardstock and die cutting it with a detail layer die and then cut the other layer die in cardstock but I decided since I only had the painted fantasy it was too much wasted of a design on a detail die

For the advanced level she did a shaker card so I did a two for one card. On the first card I did my shaker card using the painted fantasy washi tape and used the bits for the shaker by PPP springtime mix, the Y is MFT decor die-namic


For my second card I use the Y that came out of the card above, but before I attached it I stamped with build-a-rose set freebie from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine with limestone ink the middle flower, I could see it but Bret said he couldn't see it so not sure if the photo shows it. I just wanted a very, very light background so the focus was the Y but there was still something on the background it wasn't just plain



Thank you Justine for challenging me with the homework to do things I don't like and things I have procrastinated to do.

Have never posted anything on social media other than here in my blog so hope I'm doing this right
 #Altenew #AltenewAcademy #ProgressiveCardmakingClass

No comments:

Post a Comment