Thursday, May 9, 2019

Shoebox Thursday by Kathy

For today's project Kathy had two choices of projects a card and a tag holder. I chose the tag holder. On this one pretty much was putting together as she had everything punched and stamped for us except for the half circles on the holder itself which was done with SU's 1" circle punch, everything else I believe for what I recall all punches are SU but the stamping don't know as well and ink. The tags she made them with her paper trimmer, ribbons were from her stash one was Celebrate It, Offray and American Crafts.

I changed the way I decorated mine just a bit my putting my flower panel with the heart and message on the front so the inside was clear for extra writing space so one of the tags could be changed for a gift card

Also, we were supposed to just fold and score then glue the pockets and I decided it was best to cut the score line of the pocket and glue, it made less bulk



No comments:

Post a Comment