Friday, May 31, 2019

Paper Pumpkin

For my picnic paradise July 2018 kit I made mostly 4x4 cards although I did some A2 cards most of them went to one of my donation box as they were on my drawer and then needed to fill a box so had to use my stash to fill the box. Seems like I always end up doing that. Once I wanted to do the tip that Jennifer McGuire had about having your cards all ready to just mail but since my stash of cards not always end up for personal use would be double work having to be removing my envelopes to add blank envelope to add on my donation box plus I use mostly A6 and the donation box always A2 unless cards are bigger anyway here are the card

except for the card bases that I had to provide since the kit was 3D baskets and 3x3 cards everything paper was from kit

For this set, I used the kit's set with poppy parade ink for the last two granny apple green and blueberry brushel inks also for my background I used buffalo check with crumb cake ink




For this set, I used double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness, the kit's set with poppy parade ink for the last two of these set granny apple green and blueberry brushel inks with flora and flutter December 2017 paper pumpkin set




For this set,  I used on the first card the kit's set with poppy parade ink for the last two granny apple green and blueberry brushel inks with flora and flutter December 2017 paper pumpkin set






No comments:

Post a Comment