Saturday, March 30, 2019

Stampin Up Workshop

Today a friend and I went to one of the local SU demonstrators for a birthday card bash. Almost all products are SU.

For this first card, we used classic garage suite that included classic garage 6"x6" DSP, geared up garage set with basic gray ink and garage gears thinlits dies. The car originally was to be colored with crushed curry and blender pen but I colored mine with Copic Markers and that is why the almost all products are SU 😊




For this next card, we used needlepoint nook suite which included the DSP, the old olive linen thread, needle & thread set with poppy parade ink and needlepoint elements framelits dies


The next set of cards were pretty much the same except we had to pick colors to match the card base and ribbon and the message on the block was either birthday or belated birthday but I decided to use a different message. We used garden impressions DSP and itty bitty birthdays set with tuxedo black ink, everyday label punch, and the two ribbons were calypso coral satin and metallic-edge berry burst



For the next card, we used gingham gala DSP, beach happy set with tuxedo black, lovely lipstick, balmy blue, crumb cake and lemon lime twist inks. The circles were 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" punches.


For the last set of cards we did a type of one sheet wonder but instead of doing the whole sheet we just did the center of the full 8.5" x 11" sheet about 4" give or take, top to bottom with the painted seasons sale-a-brations set with highland heather, granny apple green, shaded spruce and melon mambo inks after we were done as we liked our piece we got to cut and make our 4 cards. I changed mine a bit but in general they were closed enough to the samples 😊

The first one we used another sale-a-bration set, part of my story, with highland heather ink, gorgeous grape mini striped ribbon, and melon mambo glitter enamel dots. I changed the message on this one and how the ribbon was, I didn't want it going all over the inside of the card first think is a waste so I just put side to side with a knot just should have done my knot a little more to the left but oh well


The next card was using the coordinating punch story label and the I use the same stamp from part of my story set with highland heather ink and gorgeous grape glitter enamel dots. This card was up with the message more to the left but just felt it was leaving too much emptiness 😊


For the next card, I used another story label punch for my message which is from the set well said and the birthday is from the framelits well written. For this one it was with out the label but the stamp label was off set so I aligned it to the label and it stamped it crocked so to fix it restamped it and punched it and it was like it was meant that way


Last but not least, we used decorative ribbon border punch and I used both messages from the framelits well written. This card the birthday was supped to be stamped on the white area but I didn't have room so I decided to die cuts worked better 









No comments:

Post a Comment