Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I decided to finally use a paper I had cut last year but never did anything with it! It just wasn't calling me LOL so kept putting it down but saw a card maybe last month by Craft by Beth and then several  people on Pinterest that were using the triple time technique which was the equivalent to triple time stamping but using DSP instead of stamping. I didn't know how they made their card I just saw their finished project and being a visual person I decided I would just do my own way like I did the triple stamping. I later saw that they actually or at least Beth did it the same way I did as it's the best and easiest way I think, first you don't waste paper and you get all your pieces with one piece of cardstock and DSP or background paper and base card of course.

I used Kat Scrappiness' double stitched rectangles dies and SU's rectangle stitch framelits. I cut my layers with Kat's dies hoping they had a small frame in between but they didn't then I did another card with SU's dies and turned out they had the same distance in between about 5/16" or so around but the distance between the edge of the base to the 1st layer was more compare to Kat's die but otherwise was pretty much the same; did liked the squarish size die for my message so used that one. The message is from friends of a feather paper pumpkin set from October 2018 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


No comments:

Post a Comment