Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Happy Retirement

A friend of the family retired from Seattle Police after 26 years so I had a couple ideas on what to do at the end I went for this bridge fold card. A stamping friend gave me the cop image, retired stamp by Whimsy Stamps stamped with tuxedo black colored with Copic markers and fuzzy cut.

The city scape stamp is by Savvy Stamps stamped with London fog ink, the Space Needle is from Impress stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne, I grounded my Cop on a rock walkway made with a stamp by Uptown also stamped with London Fog ink, the thank you is an old D.O.T.S. stamps with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, all the numbers were from CTMH's class of set and the "year" was from wonderful set by HA, I added the s with marker, the other message is from SU's wild about flowers all blue was done with Danube blue ink


No comments:

Post a Comment