Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Happy 9th Birthday

Yesterday was our "grand-daughter's" 9th birthday, time sure flies! feels like yesterday when we were told she was 7 and now she's 9 going on 14!!


This is the card I made for her after seeing a card at Cindy Lee Bee Designs and Lori's inkin' stories.
I used party panda sale-a-bration set by SU, I stamped it on tuxedo black ink first, did all the coloring I needed with Copic markers and then restamped it with VersaFine Clair nocturne. The second ink is not Copic friendly but love how black it is so decided to try this way, makes it more work but to me was worth it. Using a stamping tool is not problem as long as you remember not to move the stamps LOL otherwise you have to use the stamp positioner or start all over. Also used number of years set also by SU with VersaFine Clair nocturne and Tina happy birthday stamp by Endless Creations same ink, sweet sugarplum glimmer assortment sale-a-bration paper pack with glossy accent as I HATE this glitter paper is as bad as using normal glitter, just getting it out of the package you have glitter everywhere! Anyway I cut the balloon with balloon bouquet punch and cover it completely with glossy accent so there was no more glitter coming off it but you can still see the glitter. I created clouds around the pandas and middle panel with a template and big sponge dauber with tumbled glass ink








No comments:

Post a Comment