Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St Patrick's Day

Irish or not hope you have a happy green day! This is the card I made for Bret. The front was pretty simple as the main decoration went on the inside.

The shamrock frame is by Stamps Happen, the message is by Viva Las Vegastamps, and the shamrock by Alota Rubber Stamps all of them stamped with forest moss ink.


For the inside, I did the leprechaun and pot of gold on separate cardstock and the rainbow I did leave on the whole piece as the die is either one whole piece with border or each individual pieces and I didn't want to piece it or the border, all stamps are by The stamps of Life from leprechaun2stamps and rainbow2stamp sets colored with Copic Markers so I stamped the message with forest moss everything else with tuxedo black then I colored with my markers after I was done coloring I restamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne as I have mention before I love this ink but is not Copic friendly so making the extra work gives me the perfect color I like. I did forget and moved my leprechaun so had to start over just my OCD because I didn't use my stamp positioner and decided to eyeball it LOL anyway as long as I do what I say all the time all is good! I used the matching dies for the leprechaun left a border but not on the pot. The border is hydrangeas edger punch by MS somehow I always thought it was a clover border punch but it wasn't guess we see what we want to see LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment