Monday, February 4, 2019

Mini Miura card

Last week I saw Rachel Tessman's tutorial about this card and of course I had to try it. I love fun fold and this card just seem my piece of pie 😊 I don't have double sided papers so had to look for papers were more any direction and still had to cut extra papers as they didn't go anywhere but I added more papers than she did and I liked it 😊 anyway this is how my card ended. It folds flat for mailing but it still needs extra postage as it's thick maybe because I used thick cardstock

I used butterfly gala bundle set by SU, stamped the butterflies with amalgam ink colored with Copic markers. The message is from floral encouragement set by MSE with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. The for you in the belly band is from hugs needed set by Pink & Main also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. Rhinestones from stash. The papers are from The Paper Studio




No comments:

Post a Comment