Saturday, February 16, 2019

Light house

This card was one of those card I made with left over and unfinished pieces. I have a box where I toss pieces I do that I like was playing around but then didn't want to mess with doing a card or images I was just coloring for a later time to make cards and another box for left over die cuts that I think I could use for another project well the ray of sunshine by Taylored Expression were one of them I used the outline for an Easter card and didn't want to toss the negative part so this is one of the cards I used them for. The light house was one of those images I was trying a set a friend of mine bought and was kind of cool, it was a new company for us Kitchen Sink Stamps, it's a multiple layers set. Because I was playing around not totally sure of the colors I used but I think it was tuxedo black, London fog, gray flannel, Sahara sand and toffee crunch


No comments:

Post a Comment