Friday, February 22, 2019

Hello inlay

I had to rest my knee and it's hard to do sometimes so I decided to keep my hands busy while doing so to make it easy 😊. I cut a bunch of the glass effect die by Spellbinder, some in white and some in mixed of yellow tones and then I started playing around mix and matching the pieces like puzzles.It was a bit of a tedious job but when you have to be off your knee was the perfect thing to do as it sure was keeping me busy for a long time. The hello is a die by Poppy Stamps and the other message is from congrats stamp & cut by HA with tuxedo black ink punched out with classic label by SU

These were the end results, all the white frame with yellow pieces were the same so just adding a photo of the different yellow tones. The cards were donated to Gray Matters Foundation








No comments:

Post a Comment