Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Challenge

Back in December I got a challenge by my Paper Pumpkin demonstrator Rachel Tessman. Every so often she sends a random gift. The last challenge was when the paper pumpkin coordinated with the May Paper Pumpkin and this time the supplies she sent coordinated with the To You & Yours kit. At the time I didn't have time to work on the challenge. Anyway I finally did and obviously since we are passed Christmas I didn't want to make a holiday card so this is what I did.

These are the supplies are got...cherry cobbler base card, wood texture DSP, dashing along DSP, two punched out leaves one in garden green and one in vellum



For my card I die cut from SU's celebrate you thinlits my words, glued both leaves behind the You and then added some white perfect accents



No comments:

Post a Comment