Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hola

I made these cards using the nested dies. I like this technique that I learned a while back from Jennifer McGuire can't remember what she called it though, because I get to use dies I have not used in a long time and use all the dies in the set. I went through my scrap drawer to pick a piece of different color of pink for each die piece and then I mix the layers I got to make 7 cards with the dies themselves plus one. The dies are wonky squares by Spellbinders, the words is from a set by Elizabeth Crafts hola gracias dies and I cut several of them gluing them together to give dimension and the dots are enamel accents black by Ranger








 I did have a few little extra pieces so cut some of the smaller dies to make this one



No comments:

Post a Comment