Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I have a simple black & white card, one of my favorite combos. I was going through one of my drawers and found this lacy strip so decided I had to finish up what I had as it wasn't enough to do much so had to figure out a way to make it last usefully 😊 so black & white card! Because I wanted to show off the lace needed something that wouldn't really cover the lace so looking at what I had found this big butterfly die by SU that worked perfect, it's from butterflies thinlits set. My message is from CTMH set felicidades, although I have a message in English for my friends. The lace I got at Daisy Japan store...I think...it was very long time ago it's adhesive and it was a two pack one black roll and one white different designs


No comments:

Post a Comment