Thursday, May 17, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

One of my girlfriends wanted to refresh the criss cross fold so decided to do that as a shoebox project. I used on whole piece of cardstock to do my base. It's 12" x 5.5" making it almost a regular A2 card as it was 4" x 5.5"



For all cards I used wreath builder set by Gina K with rich cocoa ink and toffee crunch dual marker for the inside of the heart. To make each card a little different I used a different message on each


I also made these just as a sample. They're also with one full sheet that was 16.5" x 4.25" making it a regular A2 size 5.5" x 4.25" The main reason to do this extra cards was to show the papers as mainly when you do this card, below is how you would have your paper if it was double sided paper.



To have this or like the first card you need to cut two pieces of paper the same so you can alternate the paper to match your base



I don't like piecing card bases so I either have to use a big cardstock or make a smaller card to fit the cardstock I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment