Thursday, May 3, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project, I have a clean and simple male card. I saw a card by Dreaming about rubber stamps that inspired this card. I used moon lake set by SU with ground espresso ink, I also added some ink with blending tool to the edge of my cardstock I was going to add another layer but decided just the ink was enough. it's mounted on foam. I added crafting jute natural cording by Maya Road I normally don't like to go around as seems a waste but this time I was using heavy cardstock so I did as I left with no message so they can stamp at home when they need and for my left over projects I can finish them and also can add message as I need them whether birthday or thinking of you, English or Spanish and with heavy cardstock I didn't need an extra layer or add my message to something before adding to card. As you know I don't like to stamp directly on thinner paper as you can see from the back I know my OCD kicking in LOL as most people don't care


No comments:

Post a Comment