Saturday, May 19, 2018

Happy 30th

Our youngest turned 30 today, yeap not a little kid any more but still both boys will always be the kids to us 😋

I was planning on a different card for him but then saw this card when I was looking for Rachel's live event a couple weeks ago and changed my idea to this. Raquel Tessman called it diagonal tuck explosion card.

I used 3 SU sets, endless birthday wishes, milestone moments and balloon adventures with broken china & mermaid lagoon inks and for dies I used large numbers by SU and whimsy alphabet by Spellbinders. The piece on the bottom as well as the inside was a bandanna paper I had that I cut to size...with the scraps I cut my front piece.


I don't know if I did something wrong when I adhered my explosion part but it didn't open when I gave it to Bret to sign so from this

I had to add a clip which was a left over from a paper pumpkin kit, they had some orange bows, I removed the bow and used just the clip. You can't glue the bottom part or it won't open but with the clip it sort of pop on its own enough that Jacob knew to finish the pop-out and then the clip is not necessary obviosly



Rachel stapled her card I just used double sided tape, I'm not a fan of staplers


No comments:

Post a Comment