Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hoping all moms, step-moms and foster moms have a great day today.

This is the card I made for the moms, step-mom & foster mom I gave cards this year. I made it in different colors according to the colors I know they like and for those that I don't know the colors, I just did random colors.
I used Gina K wreath technique with my template. I was able to finally ordered my kit but had not arrived by the time I needed/wanted to do these cards and had been having fun with this technique. I used my template to do the leaves and the outer flowers, for the inside flower I just used a block as I was just stamping randomly to cover my hole. My thought was making a big flower out of flower stamps. I used Gina K's painted autumn set for all stamping of the flower and leaves and for the message is a A Muse stamp with tuxedo black ink. All ribbons are SU; my top layer was cut with Stamps of Life stitched rectangle die and mounted on foam. All inks were distress inks






No comments:

Post a Comment