Monday, March 19, 2018

Template or Technique

On one of my Yahoo groups for the month of January and February we had a technique to play with which I didn't play until recently. The first month was one way and the second month we altered well this was my take.

The set I used was lacy scrolls by Altenew. I used post-it tape to cover my area for the message then I used one of my stamping tools to align my stamps. On one side I aligned the flowers, which were stamped with orange cream and warm sunshine inks and on the other side the leaves, which were stamped with bamboo leaves ink that way I could stamp everything at once as I could just then rotate the paper and stamped again. Removed my tape and stamped the message with tuxedo black which was in another stamping tool, and it's happy set by Hampton Arts. Then I decided there was too much white so I grabbed my timeless textured set and used the dots and used sunkissed ink stamped off to stamped all over


No comments:

Post a Comment