Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I have another St Patrick's Day project. This one was inspired by Kim Wilson on Pinterest. I originally was going to colored the frame which I did but it took too long so decided to use green paper instead so no color was needed

This was my first card


I colored the shamrocks with Copic Markers as well as the chick and the grass

then I went for this as it was easier or quicker

I stamped by shamrock frame by Stamp Happen with cottage ivy ink then cut just around all edges and matted on my white base leaving 1/16" border for my top layer I cut it with The Stamps of life stitched rectangle die; then stamped my hat from the set here's lookin' at you by My Creative Time also with cottage ivy ink masked it stamped my chicken which is from hey chick's SU SAB set with tuxedo black ink, stamped grass which is a Posh Impressions/Rubber Stampede stamp. Finally the message is by Stamptastic also with cottage ivy ink I colored the chick with Spectrum Noir and Memento dual markers

No comments:

Post a Comment