Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hope you this lucky day is a fun day for you all. This is the card I made for Bret. The fold is like the one Julie Davidson has been making I just altered to suit my needs. Also because I have a bit of OCD my back is nice and neat as all my bands are on the back of my background layer.

The from message is a combination of two messages, the top it's part of a message from thoughtful greetings set by Pretty Pink Posh and the other is part of the set thank you by Clearly Besotted all stamped with dual marker bamboo leaves


for this part I used The Stamps of Life tictactoe2play set with northern pine ink the cloves and shamrocks are from the set best of luck by Pretty Pink Posh stamped with bamboo leaves and colored with Copic markers


the message is also from the same best of luck set with bamboo leaves ink all layers were cut with stitched square dies by The Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment