Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox I had another Easter card. This time the idea came from Craft by Beth. She had a nice thinking of you card that could be use for sympathy as well as Easter or something else using the new SU cross of hope. So I took her idea and did a clean and simple totally Easter card as I used Easter eggs paper and my cross is one from and old Spellbinders set that I don't know if the name is crosses or crosses one is discontinued die set so couldn't not find anything as most people that have used the die never put anything other than cross die or Spellbinder die 😌 now I know how you must feel sometimes when you come here I don't give full info on the supplies I use 😀 anyway, here is the card. The message is from the new release Easter blessings by Pretty Pink Posh with rose bud ink


No comments:

Post a Comment