Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring is in the air

We had some spring days which means wet, cool and windy and some sun breaks but still not warm enough. Not really complaining but I'm a summer person love it if it's over 78 every single day during the day and rain at night but dry again and 78 during the day LOL

This chick and egg die by Memory Box is one of those dies I bought long time ago and never got to use. Not sure what my thought was when I bought it but I did, anyway finally did something.

I used background paper for my sky, my grass are two dies by Memory Box, prairie grass and pasture grass, I cut my chick first then decided where I wanted it on my egg and cut my egg then of course had to decorate my egg and for that I used one of the stamps on the set thanks by Honey Bee Stamps with worn lipstick stamped off


No comments:

Post a Comment