Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Stampin Up workshop

Today I attended a SU workshop with one of the local demonstrators with a friend. We got to make 10 cards 2 of each designs.

For the first cards, we used petal burst textured impressions embossing folder, beautiful bouquet set with daffodil delight, marina mist and garden green inks. The whisper white sheer ribbon was colored with daffodil delight ink. The dots were from another set but since it was just on a block don't know.


For these next cards, we used softly falling textured impressions embossing folder, a mother's flair stamp set with tuxedo black ink and stampin blends calypso coral, pearl and very vanilla lace trim


For these next cards, I changed the layout a little because when I set up the stamps on the stamping tool I didn't see the sample that the ribbon was on the bottom so didn't leave enough room so I left the room in between the message and the wheel.

We used friendship's sweetest thoughts set with tuxedo black ink, we were to color with stampin write markers but I colored with Copic markers, also I added a tiny pearl to each flower. On the sides we embossed partially one of the petal pair textured impressions embossing folders. The ribbon is soft sky classic weave


For these cards, we used lovely wishes set with tuxedo black. We didn't see that it was a two step stamping so we only stamped the outline and decided to color in. My friend wanted to do colored pencils and I did Copic markers 



I also changed a bit how I ended up my card, I glued my flap down and then I also glued my ribbon behind my top layer. I believe on the original card the flap was loose so the layer was just glue to the flap and you could see the whole ribbon go up and down.  The paper on the sides are one of the sale-a-bration freebies springtime foil specialty DSP, the ribbon is old olive sheer


and the last two cards were different as we got to pick what we wanted to do with the 5 choices. We were using the Tutti-frutti DSP and Itty bitty fruit punch pack since you could only punch 5 fruits that was the choices we had. I chose strawberry and watermelon. Probably I did my own thing other than gluing the layers and ribbon, as I didn't remember how the samples were...I was just concentrating on stamping and getting everything together that didn't really pay attention on how the cards were LOL

So for both card we used whisper white grosgrain ribbon, 1-3/4" circle punch, 2" circle punch, the set we used was fruit basket and for this card was real red, garden green and Bermuda bay inks


for this card was real red, lemon lime twist and night of navy inks






No comments:

Post a Comment