Friday, February 16, 2018

Winter thanks OSW

These cards were in my donation box and of course made some for my personal use. I do winter cards so of course had to do some thank you cards for the donation box I did forget that when you do that you have to fill the box really quick so you can mail fast so they can use them before March 21st LOL so hopefully they will have enough time to use all the cards!

For all cards I cut my papers about about the same size and then used a lace edge border die set to cut in two each piece of paper. This first card that was for my personal use I used a set by Hero Arts called thank you messages with espresso truffle ink


for this next card, used the same set and ink


and for this last card, I used many thanks set by Echo Park also with espresso truffle ink


No comments:

Post a Comment