Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing you a happy friendship and love day. This is card I made for Bret. When I got the stamp I wanted some sort of accordion card so each of the chicks would have it's on panel well after a lot of playing around this is what I did, not easy to display actually as you can't see all the images but oh well as long as Bret likes it is good enough for me 😊

This is how I gave it to Bret, he's not very fond of belly bands because he has a hard time sliding them off and sometimes putting them back on so to fix that problem


I put magnets instead so it doesn't slide it opens and closes from the back


it really needed a belly band because it was too thick on the top and it would not close at all!


The image is hearty chick by Stamping Belly stamped with hybrid licorice black and colored with Copic Markers


This first layer goes/flips down so you can see the next image/layer


 the next image/layer goes/flips left so you can see the next image/layer


this layer goes/flips right so you can see the bottom layer. This message is by Stampa Rosa stamped with tuxedo black


when you lift all the layers you can see the other message and where you can write the personal message


the top message is hope your...by Memory Box with tuxedo black ink and the other message is by A Muse Artstamps also with tuxedo black ink


I used The Stamps of Life rectangles and squares stitched dies to cut layers

No comments:

Post a Comment