Sunday, February 11, 2018

Love tree

This is another of the Valentine's cards I made this year. I don't make many cards any more as have to consider my health so chose to use my good health to make donation cards 😊

For this card, I die cut my heart canopy metal craft die by Memory Box mounted it on a background paper that had a design of woodgrain, then I die cut my twiggy tree metal craft die also by Memory Box and mounted it...supposedly it matched perfectly even though I made several cards I couldn't get it to fit in any as if it fitted like a puzzle so I'm guessing I was not placing low enough or something but trees are not perfect so I was good with it LOL, then I stamped my grass out of the set sheltering tree by SU with mowed lawn ink, my message is by Impress stamped with Victorian velvet ink. After I did this I thought I should have stamped my grass first then mount my tree so there was no bump when stamping but using the stamping tool you can press a second time and violà 


No comments:

Post a Comment